Full Publisher Membership is open to any individual, partnership, or corporation engaged in publishing books, journals, educational materials and electronic works with an ongoing operation in Australia.
From $480 (Ex GST) per annum, based on turnover. See the membership fee table for Full Publisher Membership.
See below for details of the information required to join and the application process, then make your membership application via the relevant button:
When applying to be a Full Member of the APA, we require a range of information – including your turnover and sales figures, your rights, royalties and license income, and staff numbers.
For applications with TitlePage, you'll also need to provide an indication of the number of titles to be listed using the service.
This information is used to calculate your organisation’s membership and TitlePage fees, and helps us in measuring the size of the industry.
Have this available before you start the application process.
- An application receipt will then be sent to you via email.
- Upon reviewing the submitted information, the APA will ratify your organisation’s application at the next quarterly Board meeting.
- When a decision has been reached, an email will be sent confirming the outcome of your organisation’s membership application.
- If the membership application has been approved, details of payment will also be sent along with your confirmation email.
- Once payment has been received, your organisation will be considered a member of the APA.
- An email will be sent confirming your membership, and providing next steps on how to:
- Access our website to maintain your organisation’s membership, and update the information in our industry directory.
- Add other staff members to your organisation’s membership, granting them access to APA member resources and opportunities.
If you have any further questions or issues regarding the application process, don’t hesitate to contact us.